Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 242 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Culebrón JUDAS PRIEST
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 30, 2021 3:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Fallece el batería John Hinch que participó en el disco "Rocka Rolla" de JUDAS PRIEST

El batería John Hinch, quien tocó en el álbum debut de Judas Priest, "Rocka Rolla" de 1974, ha muerto. Tenía 73 años.

Imagen

El fallecimiento de Hinch fue confirmado por Rob Halford en Instagram. Rob compartió una foto de Hinch, junto con la leyenda "RIP" y una serie de emojis, incluidos los "cuernos del diablo" y una batería.

Imagen

Citar:
Drummer John Hinch, who played on JUDAS PRIEST's debut album, 1974's "Rocka Rolla", has died. He was 73 years old.

Hinch's passing was confirmed by PRIEST singer Rob Halford on Instagram Stories earlier today. Rob shared a photo of Hinch, along with the caption "RIP" and a series of emojis, including the "devil's horns" and a snare drum.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/forme ... ead-at-73/

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 16, 2021 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Caja edición limitada de JUDAS PRIEST

Judas Priest, lanzará una caja de edición limitada que incluirá todos los álbumes oficiales en vivo y de estudio hasta la fecha y más 13 discos inéditos. Este es el lanzamiento más grande de música inédita que la banda ha hecho. Restaurado y mezclado por Tom Allom en La Cucina W8 y masterizado por Alex Wharton en Abbey Road Studios, este lanzamiento especial saldrá el 15 de octubre a través de Sony Music.

Imagen

3 x previously unreleased original 24 track live recordings

A further 5 previously unreleased live stereo recordings from the archives

All previously released CD’s re-mastered from the original audio by Alex Wharton at Abbey Road Studios, London
CDs housed in mini LP Japanese-style wallets
Box set designed by long-time Judas Priest collaborator Mark Wilkinson

Includes Ross Halfin photos signed by each band member:
Rob Halford
Glenn Tipton
Ian Hill
Richie Faulkner
Scott Travis

Numbered British Steel metal razor blade (blunt)
Memorabilia book featuring rare photos, posters, adverts and passes
Replica British Steel tour programme
Two Replica Tour posters from:
British Steel 1980 German Tour
Defenders Of The Faith 1984 European Tour

Imagen

CD1 – Rocka Rolla
CD2 – Sad Wings of Destiny
CD3 – Sin After Sin (1977)
CD4 – Stained Glass (1978)
CD5 – Killing Machine – (1978)
CD6 – Unleashed In the East (Live in Japan 1979)
CD7 – British Steel
CD8 – Point Of Entry
CD9 – Screaming for Vengeance
CD10 – Defenders of the Faith
CD11 – Turbo
CD12 & CD13 – Priest… Live! CD14 – Ram It Down
CD15 – Painkiller
CD16 – Jugulator
CD17 & CD18 – ’98 Live Meltdown
CD19 – Demolition
CD20 & CD21 – Live in London
CD22 - Angel of Retribution
CD23 – Nostradamus (Act 1) & CD24 – Nostradamus (Act 2)
CD25 – A Touch Of Evil Live
CD26 & CD27 – Redeemer of Souls
CD29 – Firepower

5 previously unreleased live stereo recordings from the archives
Restored and edited by Tom Allom at La Cucina W8
Mastered by Alex Wharton at Abbey Road Studios, London

CD30 & CD31 – Live In Atlanta ’82 (Previously Unreleased)
CD30
1. The Hellion / Electric Eye
2. Riding on the Wind
3. Heading Out to the Highway
4. Metal Gods
5. Bloodstone
6. Breaking the Law
7. Sinner
8. Desert Plains
9. The Ripper
10. Diamonds and Rust

CD31
1. Devils Child
2. Screaming for Vengeance
3. You’ve Got Another Thing Coming
4. Victim of Changes
5. Living After Midnight
6. The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)
7. Hell Bent For Leather

CD32 – Live at the Mud Club ’79 (Previously Unreleased)
1. Hell Bent For Leather
2. Delivering The Goods
3. Running Wild
4. Beyond The Realms Of Death
5. The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)
6. Victim Of Changes
7. Rock Forever
8. Starbreaker

CD33 & CD34 - Live In Houston '86 (Previously Unreleased)
CD33
1. Out In The Cold
2. Locked In
3. Heading Out To The Highway
4. Metal Gods
5. Breaking the Law
6. Love Bites
7. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
8. The Sentinel
9. Private Property
10. Desert Plains
11. Rock You All Around The World

CD34
1. The Hellion/ Electric Eye
2. Turbo Lover
3. Freewheel Burning
4. Victim of Changes
6. Living After Midnight
7. You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’
8. Hell Bent for Leather

CD35 & CD36- Live In New Haven '88 (Previously Unreleased)
CD35
1. The Hellion/ Electric Eye
2. Metal Gods
3. Sinner
4. Breaking the Law
5. Come and Get It
6. I’m a Rocker
7. The Sentinel
8. The Ripper
9. Beyond the Realms Of Death
10. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll

CD36
1. Turbo Lover
2. Ram It Down
3. Heavy Metal
4. Victim of Changes
6. Living After Midnight
7. You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’
8. Hell Bent for Leather

CD37 - Los Angeles '90 (Previously Unreleased)
1. Riding on the Wind
2. Grinder
3. Heading Out to the Highway
4. Between the Hammer & the Anvil
5. Bloodstone Better by You, Better Than Me
6. Leather Rebel
7. The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)
8. Hell Bent for Leather
9. You’ve Got Another Thing Coming

CD38 - London '81(Previously Unreleased)
1. Solar Angels Intro / Heading Out to the Highway
2. Metal Gods
3. Hell Bent for Leather
4. Breaking the Law
5. Sinner
6. Beyond the Realms of Death
7. Grinder
8. Desert Plains
9. You Don’t Have to Be Old to Be Wise
10. Victim of Changes
11. The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)

CD39 - Denver '80 (Previously Unreleased)
1. Hell Bent for Leather
2. The Ripper
3. Running Wild
4. Living After Midnight
5. Sinner
6. Beyond the Realms of Death
7. You Don’t Have to Be Old to Be Wise
8. Grinder
9. Victim of Changes
10. Steeler
11. Genocide
12. Tyrant
13. The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)

CD40 - Irvine '91 (Previously Unreleased)
1. Hell Bent for Leather
2. Heading Out to the Highway
3. The Hellion / Electric Eye
4. Diamonds and Rust
5. All Guns Blazing
6. Metal Gods
7. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
8. The Ripper
9. Night Crawler
10. Turbo Lover
11. A Touch of Evil
12. Painkiller
13. The Green Manalishi (With the Two Pronged Crown)
14. Breaking the Law
15. Living After Midnight
16. You’ve Got Another Thing Coming

CD41 & CD42- Beyond Live & Rare (Previously Unreleased)
Previously unreleased stereo recordings from the archives
Restored and edited by Tom Allom at La Cucina W8
Mastered by Alex Wharton at Abbey Road Studios, London

CD41
1. Epitaph (Studio Demo) Demo from 1976’s Sad Wings Of Destiny
2. Solar Angels (Live) July 22, 1981 - New York, NY - The Palladium
3. Sinner (Live) July 22, 1981 - New York, NY - The Palladium
4. Desert Plains (Live) July 22, 1981 - New York, NY - The Palladium
5. You Don’t Have To Be Old To Be Wise (Live) July 22, 1981 - New York, NY - The Palladium
6. Genocide (Live) May 09, 1978 - Cleveland, OH - Agora Theatre
7. Victim Of Changes (Live) May 09, 1978 - Cleveland, OH - Agora Theatre
8. Ripper (Live) May 09, 1978 - Cleveland, OH - Agora Theatre
9. Screaming For Vengeance (Live) November 24, 1982 - Tucson, AZ - Tucson Convention Center
10. The Green Manalishi (With The Two Prong Crown) (Live) June 07, 1981 - Odessa, TX - Ector County Coliseum
11. Victim of Changes (Live) June 07, 1981 - Odessa, TX - Ector County Coliseum

CD42
1. Tyrant (Live) June 07, 1981 - Odessa, TX - Ector County Coliseum
2. Diamonds and Rust (Live) February 14, 1981 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Jaap Edenhal
3. White Heat Red Hot (Live) July 29, 1978 - Tokyo, Japan - Yuubin Chokin Hall
4. Better By You Better Than Me (Live) July 29, 1978 - Tokyo, Japan - Yuubin Chokin Hall
5. Starbreaker (Live) July 29, 1978 - Tokyo, Japan - Yuubin Chokin Hall
6. Rock Forever (Live) Killing Machine Tour - February 09, 1979 - Tokyo, Japan - Kōsei Nenkin Kaikan
7. Evil Fantasies (Live) Killing Machine Tour - February 09, 1979 - Tokyo, Japan - Kōsei Nenkin Kaikan
8. Troubleshooter (Live) World Wide Blitz Tour - February 29, 1981 - Wiesbaden, Germany - Rhein-Main-Halle
9. Grinder (Live) World Wide Blitz Tour - February 29, 1981 - Wiesbaden, Germany - Rhein-Main-Halle
10. The Sentinel (Live) May 02, 1984 - Albuquerque, NM - Tingley Coliseum
11. Freewheel Burning (Live) May 02, 1984 - Albuquerque, NM - Tingley Coliseum
12. All Guns Blazing (Live) August 17, 1991 - Montreal, QC, Canada - Forum de Montreal
13. Painkiller (Live) March 26, 1991 - Sheffield, England - Sheffield City Hall
14. Mother Sun (Live) October 11, 1975 - Slough, England - Slough College

https://shop.judaspriest.com/products/singles-boxset

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 16, 2021 10:42 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Buffffffffffffffff otra mas y me da que va a ser un pastizal lo que cueste esta caja aunque no se si venderan muchas coscorrones.gif coscorrones.gif coscorrones.gif

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 16, 2021 3:41 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ceaprogressive escribió:
Buffffffffffffffff otra mas y me da que va a ser un pastizal lo que cueste esta caja aunque no se si venderan muchas coscorrones.gif coscorrones.gif coscorrones.gif

£345.00 https://shop.judaspriest.com/products/singles-boxset

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 28, 2021 2:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JUDAS PRIEST pospone lo que queda de su gira por EE.UU. por problemas cardíacos de Richie Faulkner

Comunicado de la banda en Facebook:

"Lamentamos profundamente tener que posponer el resto de nuestra gira por los Estados Unidos; Richie tiene problemas cardíacos graves que lo han llevado al hospital, donde está siendo tratado; mientras tanto, todos estamos enviando amor a nuestro “Halcón” para su rápida recuperación...

Tan pronto como tengamos noticias de sus médicos sobre cuándo podremos reprogramar las fechas, por supuesto, lo anunciaremos: las entradas serán válidas.

Judas Priest
27 de septiembre de 2021"

Imagen

Citar:
It is with deep regret that we have to postpone the rest of our US Tour – Richie has major medical heart condition issues which have landed him in hospital where he is being treated – in the meantime we are all sending love to our Falcon to wish him a speedy recovery...

As soon as we have any updates from his doctors on when we can reschedule the dates we will of course announce them - tickets will be valid.

Judas Priest
27th September 2021
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJudasP ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 28, 2021 2:59 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Menudo sorpresón, tiene 41 años según la wikipedia

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 06, 2021 2:44 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

RICHIE FAULKNER lanza un comunicado sobre su estado de salud

El guitarrista de Judas Priest, Richie Faulkner, dice que sufrió un "aneurisma aórtico y disección aórtica completa" durante la actuación de la banda en el festival Louder Than Life.

Hoy temprano, Faulkner compartió la siguiente nota con los medios de comunicación: "Maniacos... Siempre he estado agradecido por las oportunidades que se me presentaron. Siempre me he considerado el hombre más afortunado de todos los tiempos, por poder tocar mi música favorita, con mi banda favorita, con mis personas favoritas de todo el mundo ...

"Hoy el simple hecho de poder escribirles esto a todos ustedes es el mayor regalo de todos...

"Mientras veo imágenes del festival Louder Than Life en Kentucky, puedo ver en mi cara la confusión y la angustia que sentía mientras tocaba “Painkiller” cuando mi aorta se rompió y comenzó a derramar sangre en mi cavidad torácica... mi médico lo llamó aneurisma aórtico y disección aórtica completa. Por lo que me dijo mi cirujano, las personas con esto no suelen llegar con vida al hospital...

"Me llevaron al cercano Rudd Heart & Lung Center y rápidamente me sometí a lo que resultó ser una cirugía a corazón abierto de emergencia de 10 horas y media. Cinco partes de mi pecho fueron reemplazadas con componentes mecánicos... Estoy literalmente hecho de metal ahora ….

"Todo podría haber terminado de manera muy diferente - solo tuvimos una hora de set esa noche debido a la actuación de Metallica después de nosotros - y se me cruzó por la mente si fuera un set completo, ¿Habría tocado hasta el colapso total? Si no hubiese ocurrido en una situación tan alta de adrenalina, ¿Habría podido mi cuerpo seguir el tiempo suficiente para llegar al hospital?... El increíble Heart & Lung Center estaba a 4 millas del lugar del concierto, si hubiera estado más lejos...

"Siempre podemos volvernos locos con estas cosas, pero afortunadamente sigo vivo. Independientemente de las circunstancias, cuando veo esas imágenes, la verdad es que, sabiendo lo que sé ahora, veo a un hombre moribundo...”

"Me han conmovido hasta las lágrimas y me han honrado mis amigos, mi familia, mi fantástica banda, el equipo y la gerencia, y también ustedes, chicos, enviándome videos y mensajes de amor y apoyo durante la última semana. Se lo agradezco mucho a todos y aunque me queda un camino de recuperación por delante, tan pronto como pueda ponerme en marcha de nuevo, serás el primero en saberlo y saldremos dándolo todo para vosotros”.

"Una última cosa maníacos, esto me vino totalmente de la nada: sin antecedentes de problemas cardíacos, sin arterias obstruidas, etc... mi punto es que ni siquiera tengo el colesterol alto y esto podría haber sido el final para mí. Si pueden hacerse una revisión, háganlo por mí, por favor…

"Mucho amor y nos vemos pronto en el frente otra vez..."

Imagen

Citar:
JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Richie Faulkner says that he suffered an "aortic aneurysm and complete aortic dissection" during the band's performance at the Louder Than Life festival.

On September 27, one day after PRIEST's appearance in Lousville, Kentucky, the British heavy metal legends announced that they were postponing the remainder of their U.S. tour so that Faulkner could be treated for a heart condition. The following day, his girlfriend Mariah Lynch, daughter of former DOKKEN guitarist George Lynch, said that Richie was "stable and resting" after undergoing "major emergency heart surgery."

Earlier today, Faulkner shared the following update with BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding his condition: "Maniacs… I've always been grateful for the opportunities I've been presented with. I've always considered myself THE most fortunate man ever — to be able to play my favorite music, with my favourite band, to my favorite people around the world…

"Today just being able to type this to you all is the biggest gift of all…

"As I watch footage from the Louder Than Life festival in Kentucky, I can see in my face the confusion and anguish I was feeling whilst playing 'Painkiller' as my aorta ruptured and started to spill blood into my chest cavity… I was having what my doctor called an aortic aneurysm and complete aortic dissection. From what I've been told by my surgeon, people with this don't usually make it to the hospital alive…

"I was taken to nearby Rudd Heart & Lung Center and quickly went into what turned out to be a 10 ½ hour emergency open heart surgery. Five parts of my chest were replaced with mechanical components…..I'm literally made of metal now….

"It could have all ended so differently — we only had an hour's set that night due to METALLICA's performance after us — and it does cross my mind if it was a full set, would I have played until total collapse…? If it hadn't happened in such a high adrenaline situation, would my body have been able to keep going long enough to reach the hospital…? The amazing Heart & Lung Center was 4 miles away from the gig site — if it had been further away…

"We can always drive ourselves crazy with these things but I'm still alive thankfully. Whatever the circumstances, when watching that footage, the truth is, knowing what I know now, I see a dying man…

"I've been moved to tears and humbled by friends, family, my fantastic band, crew and management and also you guys sending me videos and messages of love and support during the last week — I thank you all so much and although I have a recovery road ahead of me, as soon as I'm able to get up and running again, you'll be the first to know and we'll get back out there delivering the goods for you all….!

"One last thing maniacs, this came totally out of the blue for me — no history of a bad heart, no clogged arteries etc…my point is I don't even have high cholesterol and this could've been the end for me. If you can get yourselves checked — do it for me please……

"Lots of love and see you down the front again soon…"
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/judas ... rformance/

NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 18, 2021 3:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo comunicado de RICHIE FAULKNER sobre su estado de salud

Comunicado de Richie:

¡Hola maníacos!

Solo quería publicar, y muchos de ustedes me pidieron una actualización sobre cómo va mi recuperación.

Pude regresar a casa desde el hospital 10 días después de mi cirugía para continuar con la recuperación en casa.

Han pasado 7 semanas desde la noche en que sucedió todo y me siento muy fuerte y positivo. Mis incisiones se han curado muy bien y definitivamente puedo ver la luz al final del túnel. Camino bien y me muevo libremente, soy bastante activo y comenzaré la terapia cardíaca muy pronto. Toco la guitarra todos los días y con el amor y el apoyo de mi familia, el apoyo continuo de ustedes y la inspiración que recibo de la guitarra, ¡volveré al escenario en poco tiempo! Mis cirujanos están muy contentos con mi progreso y han reservado entradas de primera fila para el próximo concierto de Priest, jaja.

Este mes es el Día de Acción de Gracias, y lo celebren o no, tengo mucho que agradecer este año; Incluidos a todos ustedes por su paciencia, su amor y su apoyo. Mucho amor y te veré en el frente pronto, con los cuernos en alto.

-Richie

Citar:
UPDATE FROM RICHIE: Hello there maniacs!
I just wanted to post, and I’ve had many of you asking for an update on how my recovery is going.

I was able to return home from hospital 10 days after my surgery to continue recovery at home.
It has now been 7 weeks since the night it all happened and I’m feeling very strong and positive. My incisions have healed very well and I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m walking well and moving freely, I’m pretty active and I’m starting cardiac therapy very soon. I’m playing guitar everyday and with the love and support of my family, the continued support from you guys and the inspiration that i get from the guitar, I’ll be back on stage in no time! My surgeons are very pleased with my progress and have all reserved front row tickets for the next Priest show haha

It’s Thanksgiving this month, and whether you celebrate it or not, I have a lot to give thanks for this year; Including all of you for your patience, your love and your support. Lots of love and I’ll see you down the front soon, horns held high.
-Richie
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJudasP ... 661225339/

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 11, 2022 4:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JUDAS PRIEST continuaran su gira como cuarteto

Judas Priest girará como un cuarteto mientras que el exguitarrista de gira Andy Sneap se centrará en su trabajo de producción.

Hoy temprano, la banda emitió el siguiente comunicado: "¡Hola maníacos! Estamos ansiosos de regresar a las giras mundiales de British Steel... celebrando los 50 años de Judas Priest como una banda de heavy metal de cuatro componentes aún más poderosa e implacable, con Glenn en el escenario con nosotros aquí y allá como antes. Muchas gracias a Andy por todo lo que han hecho y por seguir en el equipo de producción de nuestro nuevo álbum... ¡Hasta pronto, headbangers!"

El exguitarrista de gira de Judas Priest, Andy Sneap, dice que está "increíblemente" decepcionado por la decisión de la banda de actuar como cuarteto en su próxima gira.

Sneap, quien coprodujo el último álbum, "Firepower", comenzó a tocar con la banda hace cuatro años después de que el veterano guitarrista Glenn Tipton, diagnosticado de Parkinson, anunciase que solo participaría en los directos en ocasiones especiales.

Después del comunicado de la banda, Andy ha publicado un comunicado en Blabbermouth.Net en el que dice que no estuvo involucrado en la decisión de continuar como cuarteto y agradeció al conjunto liderado por Rob Halford la "alucinante" oportunidad de compartir el escenario, con una de sus bandas favoritas.

Sneap dijo: "Rob me llamó el lunes pasado y dijo que querían seguir adelante como un cuarteto, lo que me parece increíblemente decepcionante después de este tiempo, pero respeto su decisión, ya que obviamente tienen una visión de cómo quieren que esto se desarrolle.”

“Esta siempre fue una situación temporal y como dije siempre, ayudaré a la banda de cualquier manera, y eso también se aplica al futuro”.

“He sido un gran admirador de la banda desde principios de los 80 y fue alucinante tocar en el escenario con los muchachos y francamente aterrador al principio.

“Avanzaremos con el nuevo álbum el próximo mes y esperamos hacer una excelente continuación de “Firepower”.”

Imagen

Citar:
JUDAS PRIEST To Tour As Quartet While Former Touring Guitarist ANDY SNEAP Focuses On His Production Work

January 10, 2022 0 Comments
JUDAS PRIEST To Tour As Quartet While Former Touring Guitarist ANDY SNEAP Focuses On His Production Work

JUDAS PRIEST will perform as a four-piece on its upcoming tour as the band's former touring guitarist Andy Sneap, who co-produced the British heavy metal legends' 2018 album "Firepower", plans to focus on production work.

Sneap, who is also known for his work in NWOBHM revivalists HELL and cult thrash outfit SABBAT, began touring with PRIEST four years ago after longtime guitarist Glenn Tipton — who was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease eight years ago after being stricken by the condition at least half a decade earlier — announced in early 2018 he was going to sit out touring activities in support of "Firepower".

Earlier today, PRIEST issued the following statement: "Hello maniacs! We are chomping at the British Steel bit to return to world touring… celebrating 50 years of JUDAS PRIEST as an an even more powerful, relentless four piece heavy metal band - with Glenn coming out on stage with us here and there as before. Big thanks to Andy for all you’ve done and continuing to be in the production team for our new album… See you all soon headbangers!"
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/judas ... tion-work/

Citar:
Former JUDAS PRIEST touring guitarist Andy Sneap says that he is "incredibly" disappointed by the band's decision to perform as a quartet on its upcoming tour.

Sneap, who co-produced PRIEST's latest album, "Firepower", began touring with the band four years ago after longtime guitarist Glenn Tipton — who was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease eight years ago after being stricken by the condition at least half a decade earlier — announced in early 2018 he was going to sit out touring activities in support of the LP.

Earlier today, the British heavy metal legends released a statement in which they said that they were planning to return to the road as "an even more powerful, relentless four-piece heavy metal band." They also thanked Andy for all he has "done and continuing to be in the production team" for the group's next studio album.

Now, Andy has released a statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET in which he said that he wasn't involved in PRIEST's decision to carry on as a quartet and thanked the Rob Halford-fronted outfit for the "mind-blowing" opportunity to share the stage with one of his favorite bands.

Sneap said: "Rob called me last Monday and said they wanted to move on as a four-piece, which I find incredibly disappointing after this amount of time but I respect his decision as they obviously have a vision how they want this to play out.

"This always was a temporary situation, and like I've said before, I'll always help the band any way I can, and that applies going forward also," he continued.

"I've been a huge fan of the band since the early '80s and it was mind-blowing to play onstage with the guys and quite frankly terrifying in the beginning at such short notice.

"We are moving forward with the new album next month and look forward to making a killer follow-up to 'Firepower'," he added.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/andy- ... s-quartet/

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 14, 2022 10:19 pm 
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Ufffffffffff si ya habían perdido chispa en directo, ahora van a sonar como un grupo amateur :(
Qué mal lo están haciendo desde que se piró KK... :-?

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 242 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Siguiente